Monday, May 19th, 2014
TEACHING AT MOZINGO SINCE: 1995
YOUNGEST AGE: 7
What are your educational achievements (i.e. college/university achievements)?
- Most of my musical education came from private lessons and studies.
- Studied Music Theory and Jazz Improvisation at Meramec Community College.
How many years have you been playing?
How many years have you been teaching?
What are your musical highlights or debuts?
- Playing at the Pageant in 2006 & 2007
- Arrowhead Stadium in 2004
- Mississippi Nights in 1996
What are some musicians or bands you look up to or looked up to when you were studying your instrument?
- Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, Stone Temple Pilots, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton
What styles of music can you offer to your students?
- Modern Rock, Classic Rock, Blues, Jazz, Classical
What bands have you played with?
- Kathleen Turner, Overdrive, Superfly, Driver, Acoustic Time Machine, Points of Origin, Sticks-n-Strings, Remedy, Freudian Slip, SYD