Thank you for visiting our Band and Orchestra Lessons page! Our instructors are seasoned experts who share, develop and expand your musical know-how. Click on their name below to find out more about our amazing instructors!
Mozingo Music offers Band and Orchestra Lessons in Flute, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone, Baritone, Euphonium, Tuba, Violin, Viola, Cello and Upright Bass.
- Brad Besand violin, viola (E)
- Sam Birkemeier cello (E)
- Wesley Campbell trumpet (E)
- Wendi Dicken flute, piano, voice (OF)
- Chad Evans saxophone (E)
- Dr. Diane Fukunaga clarinet, piano (OF)
- Mark Gurevich viola, violin (E)
- Dr. Matt Hoormann trombone, bass trombone, euphonium, baritone, tuba (E, OF)
- Jalene Huang flute (E)
- Laura Huhn cello, bass, viola, violin (OF)
- Larry Smith saxophone, clarinet, flute (E, OF)
- Becky Swett clarinet, saxophone (E, OF)
- Adrian Walker violin & viola (E, OF)
- Adam Wee cello, piano, voice (OF)
- Becky Zigo violin, fiddle, piano, voice (E)
(E = teaches at Ellisville, OF = teaches at O’Fallon)
The desire to play an instrument is truly a gift which your child should be encouraged to achieve. Nothing can replace the excitement, pride and fulfillment of learning to play real music.
Lessons are a great experience at any age, and Mozingo Music provides a fun and productive avenue to foster musical talents. We are privileged to have a staff of degreed instructors and performing professionals who bring their talent, experience and love of music to their students.
Our standard program is a private 30 minute lesson weekly with an instructor. All students receive individual attention to maximize the opportunity to excel. The studios are clean, comfortable, and have windows for observation. We also provide a waiting area for parents. Students receive special incentives in our customer Loyalty Program.
SIGN UP NOW
It’s easy to enroll:
- Review our lesson policies located here.
- Register online by clicking here or…
- Download the registration form and return via mail, fax, or in person.
- You will be contacted by our Lesson coordinator within a week of submitting your registration to set up an instructor and time. For more information/enrollment questions, please contact:
That’s it! Once your time is schedule, it will remain yours until you decide to change it.
Incoming search terms:
- cello lessons st louis
- sax مو ىري
- Saxophone instruction for adults in St Louis MO
- tenor saxophone for sale st louis area
- violin flute and clarinet online classes