Mozingo Music offers Camps and Classes throughout the year for a wide range of ages and abilities. Whether you or your child plays guitar, drums, band instruments, orchestra instruments, sings or simply wants to learn acting, Mozingo has a class for everyone!
Why Group Music Lessons?
Our music classes are primarily offered in a group format. We have been teaching in groups for many years and our students have found great success and satisfaction in the group learning environment. We find groups especially successful for several reasons:
- First, learning music through observation is proven to enhance learning. Students who are able to observe other students learning have an opportunity to process the information and they find they learn more easily.
- Groups also provide positive peer pressure. A group becomes a comfortable place to be and students like to keep up with their group. They tend to motivate each other and move much more quickly and consistently than private students.
- Students in groups regularly play music in front of others which reduces the fear of playing in public. The vast majority of our students enjoy playing with and for other people. We also provide opportunities for our students to play with other musicians for musical development and pleasure.
- Our groups are enjoyable. We have a great time with our students and everyone looks forward to their lessons.
SIGN UP NOW
It’s easy to enroll:
- Review our lesson policies.
- Register online by clicking here or…
- You will be contacted by our Lesson coordinator within a week of submitting your registration to set up an instructor and time. For more information/enrollment questions, please contact Brian Vaccaro at 636-779-5673 or email@example.com.
That’s it! Once your time is scheduled, it will remain yours until you decide to change it.