Music Lesson Studio Attendance and Business Policies
Ellisville — (636) 227-5722
O’Fallon — (636) 300-9553
- A weekly lesson appointment is reserved for each student.
- Lesson times are reserved and studio fees are prepaid by the instructor, therefore no credits will be given for missed lessons. No-shows will result in forfeiting your tuition for that day.
- Tuition is payable monthly by the first lesson of the month preceding the lessons given. Late fees may apply.
- If you cannot attend a lesson, it is the responsibility of the parent/student to contact the instructor through the Studio Instructor phone line.
- Repeated cancellations or no-shows may result in termination of you lessons at the instructor’s discretion.
- Permanent schedule changes need to be made through Mozingo Music’s lesson director. Instructors are not able to make permanent schedule changes.
- In the event an instructor misses a lesson, the student’s account will be appropriately credited. It is the student’s responsibility to come prepared for each lesson (instruments, books, etc). These will not be provided.
- Mozingo Music does not follow a school schedule.
- Students may have one unpaid week through the summer months of June, July, and August for vacation. Please notify the instructor or music lesson coordinator before you plan to be absent. All other weeks must be paid for to hold the lesson time.
- Mozingo Music from time to time uses students and parents pictures and statements to promote its lesson program and business on our website and other advertisements.
SIGN UP NOW
It’s easy to enroll:
- Review our lesson policies.
- Register online by clicking here or…
- You will be contacted by our Lesson coordinator within a week of submitting your registration to set up an instructor and time. For more information/enrollment questions, please contact Brian Vaccaro at 636-779-5673 or email@example.com.
That’s it! Once your time is scheduled, it will remain yours until you decide to change it.
Incoming search terms:
- music lessons payment policies