Piano and Voice Lessons
Thank you for visiting our Piano and Voice Lessons page! Our instructors are seasoned experts who share, develop and expand your musical know-how. Click on their name below to find out more about our amazing instructors!
Mozingo Music offers Piano and Voice Lessons in Acoustic Piano, Digital Piano, Keyboard, Male Singing and Female Singing.
- Erika Cockerham piano, voice (OF)
- Wendi Dicken piano, voice, flute (OF)
- Dr. Diane Fukunaga piano, clarinet (OF)
- Valentina Gurevich piano (E)
- Kevin Hill piano (E)
- Brian Johnson piano (E)
- Scott Lyle piano, guitar, bass (OF)
- Melissa Payton voice (O)
- Jackie Shields cello, piano (E)
- Greg Storkan voice, piano (E)
- Adam Wee voice, piano, cello (OF)
- Sarah Wee voice, piano (OF)
- Becky Zigo violin, fiddle, piano, voice (E)
(E = teaches at Ellisville, OF = teaches at O’Fallon)
The desire to play an instrument is truly a gift which your child should be encouraged to achieve. Nothing can replace the excitement, pride and fulfillment of learning to play real music.
Lessons are a great experience at any age, and Mozingo Music provides a fun and productive avenue to foster musical talents. We are privileged to have a staff of degreed instructors and performing professionals who bring their talent, experience and love of music to their students.
Our standard program is a private 30 minute lesson weekly with an instructor. All students receive individual attention to maximize the opportunity to excel. The studios are clean, comfortable, and have windows for observation. We also provide a waiting area for parents. Students receive special incentives in our customer Loyalty Program.
SIGN UP NOW
It’s easy to enroll:
- Review our lesson policies.
- Register online by clicking here or…
- You will be contacted by our Lesson coordinator within a week of submitting your registration to set up an instructor and time. For more information/enrollment questions, please contact Brian Vaccaro at 636-779-5673 or email@example.com.
That’s it! Once your time is scheduled, it will remain yours until you decide to change it.